Thursday, August 21, 2008

I am moving to another place

Dear readers,

Thank you for your time reading my first blog ever. I hope you enjoyed reading it. You probably liked some of the articles I have written about so far, others, I guess, you found not as good as the rest of the articles.

I, personally, see what I like and what I do not like (or should I say dislike) about my blog. That I will not share with you but will keep it in my mind instead. After all, whatever a person gets involved with, there are always some weaknesses, related to the particular involvement, experienced based on his or her incompetence and/or lack of experience.

Of course, I will tell you where you can find my new website: just click here. There are not particular articles yet except for the welcome one. I will write a new article as soon as possible

No comments: